Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Print + Give

I had every intention of designing my own 2010 calendar to give this year. But that's really not gonna happen. Good thing there are so many gorgeous printable options on Etsy. The hardest part is choosing which one is the one this year. I've decided that these little calendars are the perfect gifts for teachers and neighbors. Here are a few of my favorites:

How can you not love anything from flapperdoodle?


Hand-drawn simplicity from govango


You can never go wrong with cute little birds. From bella paperie.


And this one is just plain cool. From i suspect the cat.


2 comments:

Christina said...

i adore all of your choices (how neat is that last one?!)

Unknown said...

Love the little birds, I need a calendar to organize myself--this is a good inspiration.

p.s. Love those tiny little red & gray dresses. Adorable! And a nice change from pink too!