Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey, Santa

Dear Santa,
Your job just got a whole lot easier. Check out these amazing Lego tables from Riverwoods Mill:


I love how sleek and stylish they are. And if you're feeling a little high maintenance, order a custom piece to fit your specified measurements or color preference. My favorite part: you can feel great about supporting an independent business; and get a high-quality piece that's sure to delight for years to come. Do I even have to mention the built-in storage bins to help corral all those unruly legos?

Here, I must pause to give a moment of silence to those cheap, garish, plastic numbers found in toy stores--you've officially met your demise.

2 comments:

Luke and Hailie Girl said...

Holy Cow! My husband and I just got done using an old potterybarnkids table we had and added those grey lego squares to it so my son would have the ultimate Lego place to play.. who knew they actually made them!

Zach said...

You rock! thanks, Em