Friday, September 25, 2009

Pretty Things

So today's post is a whole lot of random stuff. I'm going through my "pretty things" file and sharing all these lovelies that are just too good to keep for myself.

Aren't these evian bottles designed by Paul Smith absolutely spectacular?
This might just be the solution I need to start drinking more water.

Photo via Lovely Package



I know we've all seen these gorgeous Penguin Classics dozens of times.
But I love them. And I want them all.
Photo via Design*Sponge




I've had a real thing for Party Poms as of late.
I just ordered some to hang over Baby's window seat.
Can't wait to see them in person.
Image via Party Poms.



Um, is this not the coolest wedding photo (and couple) ever?

Image via we heart it.
I know I saw this photo (and the original source) somewhere, so if you know where it's from please let me know.




The whole bib necklace/statement necklace phenomenon was kind of lost on me for a while.
But I think with a great pair of jeans, and a perfect white tee, even I could pull this one off. Maybe.

Photo from Anthropologie.

Have a beautiful weekend! xo

6 comments:

inkWELL Press said...

I'm makings some party poms for Kate's bday party next week! I can't wait to see how they'll turn out. I'm making mine out of tissue paper.

This is a great list of pretties!

Jill GG said...

Great list! I love those evian bottles and the penguin classics are already on my Christmas list!

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

I'm sorry, I put my comment on the wrong post, but I really do love those Evian bottles!

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh, yes all so pretty! Those evian bottles are beautiful. Have a lovely weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness--I love everything Paul Smith and those bottles, which I hadn't seen are fab! Love your whole list--want to get those Penguin classics too!

xo

Cathi said...

love the evian bottles!