Monday, August 10, 2009

Paper Dolls

I can't remember how I found these paper dolls, but seeing them again takes me back a good twenty-plus years to my grandparents' farmhouse. You can print your own, and reminisce along with me.


A couple notes: My "real" post for today is coming a bit later...so stay tuned for a tutorial on how to make the best cinnamon rolls ever. From scratch!

Thanks to everyone who participated in my birthday celebration giveaway. You should all be receiving your tags this week. Oh, and if I haven't contacted you regarding your address, could you please email me at christinawilliamsdesigns@gmail.com with the information you'd like on your tags? Comments are now closed for my giveaway, but if you're still hankering for a good freebie, definitely stop by Off Switch, where Katie's giving away tons of her cute greeting cards.

{image from Betsy McCall}

3 comments:

jeanine said...

Those are too cute! I passed them onto my sister (she has a little girl... I don't)!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhhhh, I loved paper dolls when I was little. I think I still might!

Rachel Follett said...

These are so precious! Great collector item.