Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Babies and Butterflies


Now that Baby Sister has her own room, I'm dying to decorate. I'm nearly positive that this butterfly bedding is The One. And I've been daydreaming of all the fun butterfly things I can do with a girl's room:



There will most definitely be some sweet little butterfly cutouts on the walls. These are from Pottery Barn Kids Room Accessories, and provide a quick alternative to making your own. Although, I assume a diy approach would be pretty simple.



And wouldn't a little cluster of butterfly lanterns be fun dangling over the windowseat?
Image from Martha Stewart

Now, I suppose I should start thinking about names. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Emily Reese said...

What a lucky little girl. Great bedding! Em

Rachel said...

I love those ideas. So sweet.

I'm loving the names Olivia, Lydia, and Claire right now.

Christina said...

picking out names must be soooo exciting!
the lanterns are adorable.

Rachel Follett said...

Great ideas! I love the butterflies and you can make your own! Did you see ish and chi's butterfly hanging mobile? http://ishandchi.blogspot.com/2009/07/studio.html

Blair Friedeman said...

Oh. love the butterflies on the wall! Very lucky girl indeed.

inkWELL Press said...

Love love love that lantern idea! Can't wait to see what you decide!