Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Elle Moss


Yesterday's post on self-portrait artists reminded me of my all-time favorite: Elle Moss. I posted about her Etsy Shop quite a while back. But last night, I got sucked into her photostream, and I just couldn't tear myself away. Then I found her blog. Then her other blog. It really doesn't get better than this.

Elle, if you're reading, (and I don't know why you would be!!!) I have two questions for you: 1. How do you do it? and 2. Can we be friends?

Hope you all have a great Tuesday. The guys and I are headed for the airport, and will land this afternoon in Utah for a little visit with my folks, and a fishing trip in the mountains. Probably my last visit home until after the baby comes.

{Photo: Doppleganger 5...buy it here}

5 comments:

Blair Friedeman said...

Have a nice trip! And wow--what a fabulous photo.

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

this is so sweet!

Christina said...

this is a FANTASTIC shot. love the colors. have a great weekend and safe travels to you.

Waxy said...

Sweet - love her work and now I can follow her blog! Have an awesome trip!

Anonymous said...

I adore her work!