Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Loving

Just a few things I can't stop thinking about lately:

This pillow may just have to find its way onto my couch.
It reminds me of this piece that Nichole just added to her office.


I'm a total sucker for number prints. This one is no exception.


These handmade votive holders are so delicate and pretty.
Wouldn't they be amazing for a bridal shower?



Anne introduced me to this etsy vendor a while back.
I desperately need one of these rings.




And just in time for Father's Day, isn't this typeface just too cute?

6 comments:

Christina said...

i'll take the ring please!!!

Waxy said...

I'll take the ring too! Oh - and the pillow!

Anne @ The City Sage said...

He he, that tie typeface is adorable! The number print too--I can't wait til I have little ones and I can have awesome prints in their rooms!

and thanks for the link love on the ring---they're so sweet and super affordable--and they're adjustable for swollen pregnant fingers! you should SO go for it!

Rachel Follett said...

I saw that artwork of that first but I didn't know it was a pillow too! I love it!

inkWELL Press said...

I think we're both suckers for those number prints... that one is fabulous!

Yeah Hello said...

Thanks for the ring love, everyone :)