Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gift Guides: For Him

The guy on my list is invariably the hardest to shop for. So I've decided to tackle that part of my list first. Here are a few gift ideas for the guys.

{Seriously, her soap is the best I've tried. Make sure you pick up a little something for yourself, too.}


I love this ring.
{Bryce doesn't have the best track record when it comes to keeping track of wedding bands...so we've given up hope. But if I were to get him yet another, this would be the one.}



This bag is perfect, masculine, and recycled.




Mack Daddy Lamp
{OK, really...how could any guy turn down a lamp with a name like this?}



Make his beverages a bit more exciting with this cup.



He can keep all the love notes you write to him in this box.



This shirt is so cool.



Or have a custom portrait done.

{This might be one of those gifts I disguise as a gift for him, but it's secretly for me}


What other great gift ideas do you have for the guys on your list? I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

Chelle and Aaron said...

Glad to hear Aaron isn't the only guy who can't keep track of his wedding ring. We are in the market for a new one so thanks for the link.