Tuesday, November 25, 2008

littlebrownpen

You can bet I'm going to be buying a bunch of stuff from littlebrownpen for the holidays. I think this calendar would make such a cute gift for teachers, neighbors and other playgroup moms. All of their printable stationery is so cute...I just can't pick a favorite. And the rainy day recipes are absolutely brilliant. Their designs are so cute, and I love the idea of printing it out at home. Thanks to littlebrownpen, my gift-giving just got a whole lot easier.

In addition to having the cutest etsy shop around and being a genuinely nice person, Nichole's blog is fantastic too. Definitely give it a read.
UPDATE: I just checked out her blog tonight, and she's got the cutest video ever! Check it out here.




1 comment:

Mrs.French said...

i love her and that blog of hers...xo