Friday, October 31, 2008

Thank You


I wish I could hand-deliver each of you a big, yummy, chocolate cupcake today. Not becasue it's Halloween, but because I'm thankful for you. Each of you. Just to recap, my week has been awesome. It's not everyday (it's only once in a lifetime, in my case) that you start a week with an emergency makeover; make a brief, yet exciting appearance on the news; then get innundated with kind words and support from friends--both old and new. So to each of you I offer my most sincere thanks...you sure know how to make a girl feel special! I can guarantee that my life (and hence, my blog) will probably not be as exciting in the days and weeks to come, but I hope you keep coming back to visit me here anyway. Thanks again for the overwhelming kindness you've shown me this week.

No comments: