Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shop Update

Things have been a little hectic lately as I've been working on several wedding orders. Now that things have calmed down for a minute, I'm finally taking the time to update my shop. I've added a few Halloween things in a festive spirit. I'm introducing my new Tiny Tags in this update, and I've also thrown in a pirate card for good measure. Enjoy! All of this stuff will be added to my shop sometime today.


Halloween's just around the corner, and as usual, I'm slow getting my seasonal stuff into my shop. The little spider card is perfect for wishing your little monster a Happy Halloween.


I almost laugh out loud everytime I look at these Boo Cards. They're a little bit silly, but they look like something this cute witch would give her sister for Halloween.


My new Tiny Tags are perfect to tie onto a gift, or to use as party favor tags. They'd also be great for journaling or scrapbook embellishments, if you're into that sort of thing. Or if you want to have a super-cute yard sale, use them as price tags. You get the idea.



Here's a little pirate card for the boys. I had way too much fun burning the edges of this card on my patio the other night. I've got more in my pirate collection coming soon.

1 comment:

Emily Reese said...

love them. I would like to get some Holiday cards to send out to my friends and family. I will email you. Love, Emily