Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Hosiery

In addition to managing the Handbags Department at previously mentioned retailer, I also managed the Hosiery Department. Part of my job description entailed wearing hosiery daily. It was kind of a drag in the summer, but I loved it in the fall. Nothing adds texture and personality to an outfit quite like some cute legwear.

This year, my very favorite style, The Deco Lace by DKNY (pictured at left) is virtually impossible to find. You can bet I'll be waiting impatiently for the next delivery. {And if I can get my hands on these tights, you'd better believe I will be wearing them proudly with the dress from my previous post.}
Some other fun alternatives this season include the Nordstrom Herringbone, and the always classic DKNY Fishnet. If you're brave enough to try some "sweater tights", these would be really cute with a black pencil skirt and a sweet little cardigan.
Happy Shopping!

No comments: