Friday, September 12, 2008

Loving...

I'm loving these rooms from designer Betsy Burnham of Burnham Designs. I love the way she can make a room so elegant, yet functional. I seriously can't pick a favorite of these three rooms. All of these photos are from the Whittier Drive Residence in her Portfolio.

Home Office

Could this room be any more perfect? I absolutely love the wall color, the window treatments and that desk. Amazing. AND...I absolutely must have a chandelier in my office when I grow up.



Daughter's Bedroom

White and blue. So crisp and clean. And I love, love the stripe on the wall and ceiling. Brilliant. And that chair is perfection.

Kitchen

I love the tile on the walls, and the color is so chic and so striking. And the minimal green accents are the perfect touch.

If my house looked like this, I would become a hermit. That hosted an occasional fabulous dinner party.

Have a great day!

No comments: