Friday, August 22, 2008

Lunchtime

Before our daily adventures, I pack a lunch for myself and The Boy so we can eat on the go. Everyday, I wish I had something more eco-friendly to pack them in. These options are eco-friendly and stylish.

I bet My Boy would love to carry his own lunch in this cute monster lunchbox!
This would definitely take care of the smooshed sandwich phenomenon that occurs daily in my diaper bag.


This one's for Mommy's lunch...maybe I could even sneak some chocolate into my bag without The Boy seeing it!
...

Eco Friendly Toddler Set, $20.00 from Pony Up Design.

This set is so colorful, and so convenient. Just roll it up, toss it in your bag, and you're good to go.



I love this idea! It's clear vinyl on the front so you can see what snack you're reaching for. She's also taking orders for sandwich-size bags too.
Happy Lunching!

No comments: