Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nice Bootie

I've never been much for ankle boots. If worn the wrong way, they can make for a quick fashion disaster. If done properly, however, it's a whole different story. I don't know what's gotten into me, but lately I quite like the little booties. I'm a bit nervous about it, but this year I'm going to go out on a limb and try them. I'm going to ease into it by wearing them with jeans for a while. I'll let you know how it goes.

Here are some of my favorites:
These would make any outfit look instantly sophisticated. I love the muted shade as well.

Nanette Lepore "Corset" Bootie

One of my all time favorite designers, so it's no surprise that I love these shoes.

Sofft "Freeda" Bootie

I have a pair of shoes by Sofft; they're SO comfortable! These would be the perfect everyday booties.

Tribeca "Fine Frenzy" Bootie

I love how slouchy and comfy these look. Plus, the heel is low enough and substantial enough I could still chase after The Boy while wearing these.

Aturo Chiang "Tamra"

Gray is such an easy color to work with, and the flap is so cute!

Frye "Ava" Boot

These are high enough they don't seem quite as risky as a bootie; this is the perfet boot to wear with jeans.

L.A.M.B. "Rosebury"

Gwen Stefani does it again! These are simply spectacular.

1 comment:

christina said...

Kate, I got some Sofft shoes for my sister's wedding last year. And they're by far the most comfortable heels I've ever owned. And they're really cute.

Thanks for the info!